We are recruiting! Helpdesk Coordinator
Position: Helpdesk Coordinator
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Work in a fast paced customer service team providing support to internal and external customers
- Managing inbound client and supplier queries via telephone and email
- Manage all cases and tasks inline with service level agreements
- Promote and maintain high level of customer services and management of client communication
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams/clients and suppliers
- Working towards set timescales using established guidelines, procedures using a process driven approach
- Provide administrative assistance to the procurement renewals team for both new and existing customers, ensuring that contracts are set up accurately and efficiently on all systems.
- Prioritise planned and unplanned workload
- Customer and quality focused
The following skills or attributes are preferred:
- Highly numerate and logical
- Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of Microsoft Access also desirable.
- Candidate needs to be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly.
- Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Helpdesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Debt Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com