- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Position: Utilities Manager
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Main Purpose of Job:
To manage and report against the energy needs, both technical and analytical, of our clients. Responsible for identifying utility savings opportunities for clients.
Direct Line Reporting to:
Additional Reporting Lines:
Managing Director, Compliance Director, Operations Director
Main Tasks of Job:
- To review and report on a range of data and management information;
- To analyse utility consumption data to identify excessive use and potential savings;
- To keep clients up-to-date on legislative change;
- To undertake basic site surveys and investigations and prepare reports regarding the use and conservation of energy and water;
- To highlight and report on any energy or water efficiency or purchasing opportunities that will benefit the clients;
- To identify and prioritise energy saving opportunities;
- To maintain an effective liaison between Carbon2018 and its clients;
- To attend client meetings.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Leadership – working with teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals;
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments and clients;
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies;
- Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management;
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met;
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion;
- Planning – staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow;
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com