- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
- RICS overhauls commercial property service charge rules from April 2019
- UK’s exit from EU brings extra challenges for renewable energy
- Non-commodity costs expected to increase 40-45% by 2028
- Well made buildings: why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers – By Joanne Merry, Technical Director
We are recruiting! Site Works Scheduler
Position: Site Works Scheduler
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Carbon2018 is a highly successful environmental and energy consultancy looking to recruit an intelligent, organised and assertive individual to join its team as a Site Works Scheduler.
- Build relationships with third party sub-contractors (including utility companies) and securing dates for client surveys / works.
- Provide good customer service/ value to our clients by minimising the number of aborted visits.
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained and wherever possible exceeded by providing outstanding customer service when scheduling site surveys / works.
- Ensure company health and safety standards are being met by securing required health and safety documentation from third party sub-contractors.
- Provide support to the technical team by undertaking the scheduling of site visits for client projects.
- Scheduling client surveys / works with clients and ensuring access is arranged, with full contact details confirmed for the site contact providing access.
- Taking steps to proactively reduce the risk of aborted visits.
- Securing of health and safety documentation from contractors for site surveys/works to be carried out.
- Supporting the technical team in management of sub-contractor projects by running and issuing sub-contractor project trackers.
- Undertaking of additional ad hoc tasks as required to support the technical team.
- Provision of updates to account management team on status of scheduling of client surveys/works.
- Communicate effectively with clients with regard to works being scheduled, ensuring regular progress updates are provided.
- Maintain records of all activity and current status of client projects on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Providing administrative support for maintenance of the company’s ISO accredited management systems in quality, environment and health and safety.
Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Customer service focused
- Good attention to detail
- Tenacity when dealing with utility suppliers / sub-contractors
- Effective communication skills
- Good ability to use Microsoft excel/word/power point
- Happy to work in a busy deadline driven environment
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com