- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
We are recruiting! Data Analyst
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Carbon2018 is a highly successful energy and environmental management consultancy looking to recruit an intelligent, organised and assertive individual to join its Data Team.
• Using Microsoft Office packages and Energy Management software to analyse data and produce reports.
• Delivering regular reports to clients and handling feedback.
• Identifying opportunities to improve internal processes, such as automating manual tasks.
• Working with our Technical Team to develop understanding of electrical and mechanical systems within buildings.
• Ensure internal and external KPIs and processes are adhered to.
The following skills or attributes are preferred:
• Highly numerate and logical – Preferably will have education in a mathematical or scientific subject.
• Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail.
• The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of Microsoft Access also desirable.
• Candidate needs to be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly.
• Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment.
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org