- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
Compliance Drop In Clinic – Complimentary One to One Advice
Missed This Event?
This is a past event. Don’t miss out on our next one by pre-registering your interest today using the form below.
You are invited to a complimentary one-to-one session with our Compliance Director to keep you up to date with, and meet, the requirements of current and upcoming energy related legislation.
In response to our clients’ request for a mechanism to discuss the details of specific compliance challenges faced in the buildings/portfolios they own or manage, we have developed a series of one-to-one drop in clinics which will be held at Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED. Whatever your challenge, come along to one of our consultations where our Compliance Director will be available to advise you.
Examples of areas we can assist you with are:
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)/Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
Dates and times for our one-to-one consultations are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Thursday 07th December 2017, 10:00-16:00
Wednesday 17th January 2018, 10:00-16:00
Alternatively, you can book your place by getting in touch by email email@example.com or calling Melanie Kendall-Reid on 01252 560 373.