- Our new website offers premium content at your fingertips
- Mainstreaming energy efficiency: BEIS consults on carbon reporting through company accounts – Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- New measures to drive investment in clean growth and greater climate change reporting – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- Tackling construction pollution: Statistics support the need for bold action – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- Water retail market deregulation: Maximise the opportunities and reap the rewards
Compliance Drop In Clinic – Complimentary One to One Advice
You are invited to a complimentary one-to-one session with our Compliance Director to keep you up to date with, and meet, the requirements of current and upcoming energy related legislation.
In response to our clients’ request for a mechanism to discuss the details of specific compliance challenges faced in the buildings/portfolios they own or manage, we have developed a series of one-to-one drop in clinics which will be held at Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED. Whatever your challenge, come along to one of our consultations where our Compliance Director will be available to advise you.
Examples of areas we can assist you with are:
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)/Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
Dates and times for our one-to-one consultations are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Tuesday 21st November 2017, 10:00-16:00
Wednesday 17th January 2018, 10:00-16:00
Alternatively, you can book your place by getting in touch by email email@example.com or calling Melanie Kendall-Reid on 01252 560 373.