- DCP161: Are you prepared for 01 April 2018?
- May sets out her vision ahead of upcoming Brexit negotiations – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- IMPORTANT NEWS: Eon Energy warns inaccurate invoices have been sent out to its customers
- New Energy Legislation – Are You Prepared For 1st April 2018? – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- The 25 Year Environment Plan: Too Long to Deliver What is Needed Now! – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
Compliance Drop In Clinic – Complimentary One to One Advice
You are invited to a complimentary one-to-one session with our Compliance Director to keep you up to date with, and meet, the requirements of current and upcoming energy related legislation.
In response to our clients’ request for a mechanism to discuss the details of specific compliance challenges faced in the buildings/portfolios they own or manage, we have developed a series of one-to-one drop in clinics which will be held at Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED. Whatever your challenge, come along to one of our consultations where our Compliance Director will be available to advise you.
Examples of areas we can assist you with are:
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)/Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
Dates and times for our one-to-one consultations are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Thursday 07th December 2017, 10:00-16:00
Wednesday 17th January 2018, 10:00-16:00
Alternatively, you can book your place by getting in touch by email email@example.com or calling Melanie Kendall-Reid on 01252 560 373.