- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
Technical Drop-In Clinic – Development Projects: An energy perspective
Missed This Event?
This is a past event. Don’t miss out on our next one by pre-registering your interest today using the form below.
Carbon2018 is hosting a series of complimentary drop-in clinics to tackle any pressing energy challenges impacting the property sector.
The focus of our next clinic will be development projects. There are many considerations from an energy perspective when it comes to new developments and refurbishments that if you get them right from the start will save you time and money in the long run. This includes:
New connections – Are you aware of the new connections process and typical delay factors which could impact on the project, and how to manage these? Have you considered options to ensure that you have obtained competitive quotes for the work?
Metering – Have you purchased the right type of meters to effectively manage energy usage, and have they been correctly installed and commissioned? Have the meters been installed in the right places to ensure accurate recharging and monitoring of energy in the building?
Plant Optimisation – Are you maximising the opportunities for plant efficiency to mitigate the costs and usage associated with utilities?
This is your opportunity to find out everything you need to know for current or future developments.
Examples of other areas we can assist you with include:
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES)
- AMR energy monitoring capabilities
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Obligations of landlords as Building Network Operators
- Tenant recharging methodology issues or reviews
- Energy efficiency technologies
- Energy reduction and management strategies
Dates and times for our one-to-one consultations are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Thursday 07th December 2017, 10:00-16:00
Tuesday 16th January 2018, 10:00-16:00
Alternatively, you can book your place by getting in touch by email email@example.com or calling Joanne Merry on 01252 560 351.