- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
BREAKING NEWS: The MEES guidelines have been published
We are pleased to let you know that this morning BEIS published its guidance document to landlords, and others with an interest in the non-domestic rental sector, on compliance with the minimum energy efficiency standard, as set out in the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property)(England and Wales) Regulations 2015.
We are currently reviewing the document and will be publishing our thoughts today.
We will keep you posted.