- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
BREAKING NEWS: The MEES guidelines have been published
We are pleased to let you know that this morning BEIS published its guidance document to landlords, and others with an interest in the non-domestic rental sector, on compliance with the minimum energy efficiency standard, as set out in the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property)(England and Wales) Regulations 2015.
We are currently reviewing the document and will be publishing our thoughts today.
We will keep you posted.