- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
BREXIN or BREXIT? Last chance to have your say!
We are researching what BREXIT will mean for the UK property sector; if you could spare 1 minute of your time to share your thoughts via our online survey it would be most appreciated.
All respondents will receive a copy of the findings prior to the referendum on Thursday 23 June 2016.
The short survey can be accessed here: http://bit.ly/1TRfN31