- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Brexit remains a bearish threat to energy prices
Technical strategists at Goldman Sachs have singled out the EUR/GBP exchange rate as a pair to watch in their latest series of technical studies, saying the outlook is ultimately bearish for the Euro against the British Pound.
In the long-term this could support UK gas and power prices due to 50 per cent of gas coming from the continent. However, in the short-term it is having little impact on energy prices due to the milder weather and high levels of gas storage.
To speak to a member of our procurement team, get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379