- RICS overhauls commercial property service charge rules from April 2019
- UK’s exit from EU brings extra challenges for renewable energy
- Non-commodity costs expected to increase 40-45% by 2028
- Well made buildings: why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers – By Joanne Merry, Technical Director
- Commercial Real Estate: The building blocks to a low carbon future / Energy Legislation Forum
Businesses encouraged to use water wisely with some restrictions in place
Business customers are being asked to use water wisely, in order to help maintain supplies throughout the continuing dry spell.
Across England and Scotland, water network owners are monitoring usage and managing supplies to ensure there is no interruption to service. However, they are asking business customers to consider reducing their water usage (wherever possible) in order to lessen the demand.
There are currently some water restrictions and advisory notices in place for the following suppliers:
Region wide area request to use water wisely
Water levels in Crawley and Horsham area recovering – please continue to reduce water usage in this area and use water wisely.
Some customers in the following postcodes may be experiencing low pressure to their water supply during peak demand hours.
– Berkshire Area: RG17, RG18, RG20
– Wiltshire Area: SN8
– Gloucestershire area: GL4, GL6, GL7, GL53
For the latest advice on water efficiency, please contact our technical team on:
Call: 01252 560 379