- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
- RICS overhauls commercial property service charge rules from April 2019
Businesses encouraged to use water wisely with some restrictions in place
Business customers are being asked to use water wisely, in order to help maintain supplies throughout the continuing dry spell.
Across England and Scotland, water network owners are monitoring usage and managing supplies to ensure there is no interruption to service. However, they are asking business customers to consider reducing their water usage (wherever possible) in order to lessen the demand.
There are currently some water restrictions and advisory notices in place for the following suppliers:
Region wide area request to use water wisely
Water levels in Crawley and Horsham area recovering – please continue to reduce water usage in this area and use water wisely.
Some customers in the following postcodes may be experiencing low pressure to their water supply during peak demand hours.
– Berkshire Area: RG17, RG18, RG20
– Wiltshire Area: SN8
– Gloucestershire area: GL4, GL6, GL7, GL53
For the latest advice on water efficiency, please contact our technical team on:
Call: 01252 560 379