- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Complimentary one-to-one consultations – Appointment Only
Carbon2018 invites you to a complimentary one-to-one consultation with our technical team to help resolve your building’s energy challenges
In response to our clients request for a mechanism to discuss the details of specific energy and utilities challenges faced in the buildings they own/manage, we have developed a series of one-to-one consultations. Whatever your energy challenge, whether we are working on an existing project for you or you have a new project in mind and just need some direction, come along to one of our complimentary consultations where a member of our technical team will be available to advise you.
Examples of areas our team can assist you with are:
- Do you want to kick off an energy reduction and management strategy but not sure where to start?
- Are you having challenges with your new utility connection or supply upgrade?
- Are you experiencing issues with the operation of meters or identifying what areas meters serve?
- Do you want to install AMR to enable remote access to data and improve energy monitoring capabilities?
- Have you complied with ESOS and want to implement the recommendations to realise the savings?
- Have you got a query with your recharging methodology or issues over metering which is in need of a review?
- Are you looking to set up an ISO50001 energy management system?
- Do you want to protect your property against the risks associated with the upcoming minimum energy efficiency standard by implementing an EPC improvement plan?
Dates/times are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Tuesday, 26 July 2016, 09:30-15.30
Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 09.30-15.30
Tuesday, 29 November 2016, 09.30-15.30
Tuesday, 24 January 2016, 09.30-15.30
Please book either a half an hour or one hour appointment for the consultation, which will be held at the Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED.
To book your place, please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 560 351.