- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Edie ‘Consultancy of the Year’ Finalist
We are honoured to have reached the shortlist at edie’s 2016 Environment & Energy (E&E) Awards celebrating excellence in on-site energy, water and resource management.
We have been shortlisted for the ‘Consultancy of the year’ award which recognises the work consultancies are doing to improve the environmental, energy and sustainability credentials of their clients.
Carbon2018 is delighted to have been shortlisted for this award, which reflects our vision of growing a responsible ethical business. We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously and believe that the use of natural resources by organisations should be done so responsibly thus reducing costs, pollution and the depletion of precious non-replaceable resources. We believe that the greatest asset in our business is our people. Our team is passionate about what we do, why we do it and how that translates into real value for our clients whilst protecting the environment.
The E&E Awards panel of expert judges will now undergo a rigorous shortlist judging process before the award winners are announced at a ceremony on 16 May.
Further details about the awards can be found here: http://www.eeawards.net