- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
Energy procurement team successfully negotiates £117,000 worth of backdates
Out of contract energy supplies are a common, costly burden for portfolio landlords due to the high frequency of change of tenancies and building acquisitions.
Backdated energy contracts are not a given. Yet our long standing relationships with suppliers allows us to successfully negotiate better terms on behalf of our clients. This month we secured a backdate on a multi-let building in Bracknell saving £117,000 annually against the deemed rates the landlord was being charged.
To find out more about how we can support your business in energy procurement, billing validation and tenant recharging get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379