- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Energy procurement team successfully negotiates £117,000 worth of backdates
Out of contract energy supplies are a common, costly burden for portfolio landlords due to the high frequency of change of tenancies and building acquisitions.
Backdated energy contracts are not a given. Yet our long standing relationships with suppliers allows us to successfully negotiate better terms on behalf of our clients. This month we secured a backdate on a multi-let building in Bracknell saving £117,000 annually against the deemed rates the landlord was being charged.
To find out more about how we can support your business in energy procurement, billing validation and tenant recharging get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379