- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
IMPORTANT NEWS: Eon Energy warns inaccurate invoices have been sent out to its customers
Carbon2018 has been notified by Eon Energy that due to an internal system error, all invoices raised and sent out in the last week and those due to be sent out in the coming days, are incorrect. There are issues with the unit rates and all accounts will be rebilled accordingly.
Please note, this is likely to result in a delay in Billing Validation and Apportionment service delivery times, as Carbon2018 awaits the corrected invoices from Eon Energy.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated whilst Carbon2018 continues to work with Eon Energy to ensure that the billing received is accurate.
For clients that do not currently use our Billing Validation service, please note that Eon Energy invoices should be checked carefully for errors before processing for payment.
To find out more, please contact our utilities team on 01252 56 03 49 or Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org.