- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
It is only a matter of time until renewables overtake coal
The IEA reported global electricity generation from renewables was second only to coal in 2017, and ahead of gas for the third year in a row.
It is only a matter of time until renewables overtake coal, particularly in the UK with the Government’s plans to align the nation into a low carbon economy.
We have certainly seen a huge uptake in green electricity over the last few years. In fact 95% of the total contracts secured for our clients are now from renewable sources. Not only have many of our clients switched from brown to green electricity, but they are also starting to introduce green gas to their portfolios; since market developments have meant suppliers can now extend green gas contracts beyond domestic users.
To find out more about our green energy services, please do get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379