- RICS overhauls commercial property service charge rules from April 2019
- UK’s exit from EU brings extra challenges for renewable energy
- Non-commodity costs expected to increase 40-45% by 2028
- Well made buildings: why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers – By Joanne Merry, Technical Director
- Commercial Real Estate: The building blocks to a low carbon future / Energy Legislation Forum
Market Alert: Five French Nuclear Reactors Shutdown
As per the request of safety authorities, five French nuclear reactors have been immediately closed according to the French ASN magazine. Reactors at the Fessenheim, Gravelines, Civaux and Tricastin plants are known forced closures.
Power prices across Europe have spiked off the back of this bullish sentiment; this has also provided gains in the gas markets, due to the need for more gas to burn power.
The market has raised around £3p/MWh so suppliers have pulled prices. We are currently seeing the most volatile market in years.
We will keep you posted.