- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Market Alert: Five French Nuclear Reactors Shutdown
As per the request of safety authorities, five French nuclear reactors have been immediately closed according to the French ASN magazine. Reactors at the Fessenheim, Gravelines, Civaux and Tricastin plants are known forced closures.
Power prices across Europe have spiked off the back of this bullish sentiment; this has also provided gains in the gas markets, due to the need for more gas to burn power.
The market has raised around £3p/MWh so suppliers have pulled prices. We are currently seeing the most volatile market in years.
We will keep you posted.