- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
- RICS overhauls commercial property service charge rules from April 2019
Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
We will be operating at the following reduced hours over the festive period:
Monday 24 December 2018 09:30 – 13:30 hrs
Tuesday 25 December 2018 Closed
Wednesday 26 December 2018 Closed
Thursday 27 December 2018 09:30 – 16:30 hrs
Friday 28 December 2018 09:30 – 16:30 hrs
Monday 31 December 2018 09:30 – 13:30 hrs
Tuesday 01 January 2019 Closed
To speak to a member of the team during the above operating hours, please contact the general switchboard on 01252 878 722.
Should any unexpected problems occur out of these hours over the festive period; such as a loss of power, gas or water, the Carbon2018 help desk is here to support you. For out of hour emergencies, please contact 0333 0113000.
A TIMELY REMINDER
Every year a significant amount of energy is wasted over bank holidays. Simple energy saving measures such as ensuring all IT equipment and lighting is turned off, and HVAC systems are set only for frost protection during this time will help your company save money, reduce carbon emissions and enable you to switch off and enjoy the holiday period.
Wishing you a peaceful holiday and a prosperous 2018.