- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
Monday 25 December 2017 Closed
Tuesday 26 December 2017 Closed
Wednesday 27 December 2017 09:30 – 16:30hrs
Thursday 28 December 2017 09:30 – 16:30hrs
Friday 29 December 2017 09:30 – 16:30hrs
Monday 01 January 2017 Closed
To speak to a member of the team during operating hours, please contact the general switchboard on 01252 878 722.
Should any unexpected problems occur out of these hours over the festive period; such as a loss of power, gas or water, the Carbon2018 help desk is here to support you. For out of hour emergencies, please contact 0333 0113000.
A TIMELY REMINDER
Every year a significant amount of energy is wasted over bank holidays. Simple energy saving measures such as ensuring all IT equipment and lighting is turned off, and HVAC systems are set only for frost protection during this time will help your company save money, reduce carbon emissions and enable you to switch off and enjoy the holiday period.
Wishing you a peaceful holiday and a prosperous 2018.