- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting Guidance has been Published
- Government puts plans in place to protect UK energy legislation during a no-deal Brexit scenario
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- Brexit: Suppliers sit tight during uncertain times
- BEIS invites comments on draft SECR guidance
UK winter gas and power prices push higher as energy and carbon market rally continues
UK gas and power prices pushed yet higher on Monday ─ Winter ’18 gas and power breaking above 80 p/th and £75/MWh respectively ─ as the exceptional rally in energy markets continues.
A further surge in EUAs (CO2 carbon emissions allowances), tight physical gas and power supplies, French nuclear outages and winter LNG supply fears have all been cited as contributing to the bullish mood.
To receive a Weekly Energy Market Update delivered straight to your inbox: Subscribe Here
To find out more about how Carbon2018 can support your business in reducing the impact of rising wholesale energy prices, get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379