- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
UK winter gas and power prices push higher as energy and carbon market rally continues
UK gas and power prices pushed yet higher on Monday ─ Winter ’18 gas and power breaking above 80 p/th and £75/MWh respectively ─ as the exceptional rally in energy markets continues.
A further surge in EUAs (CO2 carbon emissions allowances), tight physical gas and power supplies, French nuclear outages and winter LNG supply fears have all been cited as contributing to the bullish mood.
To receive a Weekly Energy Market Update delivered straight to your inbox: Subscribe Here
To find out more about how Carbon2018 can support your business in reducing the impact of rising wholesale energy prices, get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379