- The 25 Year Environment Plan: Too Long to Deliver What is Needed Now! By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- 2017 Environmental Policy Review: Clean Growth for 2018 and Beyond – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
- ESOS Phase 2: The Environment Agency highly recommends the compliance process starts now
- Season’s Greetings from Carbon2018 – Opening Hours
- COP23: Key outcomes in Bonn 2017 – By Melanie Kendall-Reid, Compliance Director
Water retail market deregulation: Maximise the opportunities and reap the rewards
The water retail market deregulated on 1st April 2017. The aim of deregulation is to deliver a resilient water supply network for the UK leading to lower costs and improved efficiency in water management.
Why is it Important?
Business customers can now maximise the opportunities presented by switching suppliers to obtain beneficial contracts and achieve water efficiencies.
Deregulation has given 1.2 million English businesses the choice to select their water supplier to obtain competitive pricing, favourable terms or consolidation of supplies. Efficiencies can be gained from consolidating a portfolio under one supplier. The ability to access and analyse the consumption of your business provides valuable information that can be utilised to reduce water consumption and cut waste.
Interested in learning more?
Download our Infosheet: Water Retail Market Deregulation