Meet the Carbon2018 Tech Team
Carbon2018 is hosting a series of complimentary drop-in clinics to tackle any pressing energy challenges impacting the property sector.
Top of most people’s agenda is the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard being enforced in April 2018. Perhaps you have a burning question on the recently released guidelines or would like to discuss how to get the most out of your EPC.
Other topics open to discussion could be:
• Obligations of landlords as Building Network Operators
• Tenant recharging methodology issues or reviews
• Energy efficiency technologies
• Energy reduction and management strategies
• New utility connections or supply upgrades
• AMR energy monitoring capabilities
• Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
• Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
Whatever your energy challenge, come along to one of the complimentary Carbon2018 drop-in clinics where a technical expert will be on hand to advise you.
Tuesday, 13 June 2017, Thursday 20 July 2017
Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
1 hour sessions are available from 09:00 to 17:00 on a first-come first-served basis.
To secure a one-to-one session, please contact Lisa Turner at email@example.com or 01252560367 stating your preferred date and time.