Our busy Helpdesk team is looking for a new Helpdesk Administrator. Whilst experience is desirable, we encourage applications from candidates who genuinely believe in delivering the highest standard of customer service, coupled with a proactive, flexible can-do attitude. All training will be provided.
• Excellent phone manner
• Good written and communication skills - Minimum GCSE (C or above) in English
• Good numerical skills - Minimum GCSE C or above in Maths
• Good IT skills - especially Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word
• Good organisational skills - have a meticulous eye for detail
• Team player - willing to learn new skills and adapt to the business needs
• Punctual, reliable and ambitious
20 days holiday, salary between £16-18k, working hours 9-5:30pm Monday - Friday.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org