- Breakfast Seminar – Flexible Workspaces: Transforming Real Estate / Energy Legislation Forum
- CCC report – Net zero: The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming – Key outcomes
- Business energy bills could rise by up to 20% from April 2019
- Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) set to close from April
- We are recruiting! Utilities Manager
ESOS Phase 2: The Environment Agency highly recommends the compliance process starts now
Under the Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) large UK organisations (defined as businesses employing more than 250 staff or with a turnover greater than €50 million/ annual balance sheet exceeding €43 million) are obligated to carry out ESOS energy audits every 4 years. We are now in phase 2 of the scheme which runs from 06 December 2015 to 05 December 2019.
The Environment Agency has just released its latest ESOS newsletter, which highly recommends qualifying organisations begin the compliance process now to ensure the phase 2 deadline is met whilst reaping the rewards of early action.
BENEFITS OF EARLY ACTION:
- Financial Savings – Early identification of savings which can be realised immediately and year-on-year thereafter;
- Guaranteed Resources – Peace of mind that you have secured a qualified lead assessor ahead of the deadline;
- Greater Budget Control – Avoid the financial burden of last minute action through scheduled audits across the compliance period;
- Minimal Disruption – Advance planning will minimise disruption to your day-to-day business whilst mitigating the risk of non-compliance.
HOW CAN CARBON2018 HELP?
Our in-house lead assessors are experienced and certified. We are proud that all of our Phase 1 audits passed the Environment Agency validation checks.
The qualification criteria and requirements of ESOS are complex. There are various routes to compliance including ESOS Audits, Display Energy Certificates (DECs) and ISO 50001. We offer a range of solutions and will recommend the best route for your organisation based upon your business model and objectives.
To arrange a phone consultation with an ESOS expert, get in touch:
Call: 01252 560 379